day 03 - at home rotting // 08 May 2014
|
11:30 PM |
stayed at home today with mom :) been feeling very groggy from sleeping + eating + watching tv + using the comp for a few days now and I'm bored of this D: time to get out of the house and tmr is the day! on a side note, really need to get a new pair of black flats :/ my current one seems to be giving way soon even after spamming disgusting smelly glue on the insides. there goes mao's money :/ but I just received my previous pay today! yay :D finished this hk drama "outbound love" just :p i still prefer watching dramas on tv than online. the experience on the bigger screen is so much better. personal preference. anyway, I would say that there's nothing too 'woah' about this drama and it's just your 'typical tvb drama' about enemies turning into lovers and stuff. but still, mao likes cliche stuff hahaha. and there's this really nice song which played over and over again in the drama :) 如果我們從來沒有遇見 如果那一天你沒多看我一眼我就不會陷進甜苦之間 還擔心賞味期限~ and the piano version of it is so sweet!! btws, I think I've gotten pretty used to traditional Chinese characters :\ from the previous trip to Taiwan and watching hk dramas frequently. I really wanna go hongkong and eat their fooood :( wait till I polish up my canto first hahahaha. starting work tmr! dunno what to expect :0 hope it'll be a good first day! goodluck mao! |
not your typical cat 

MAO
older entries