// live by the sun; love by the moon \\



the cat flyaway meow? labels
meow!


not your typical cat Ribbon Meow photo ribboncat_zps2740a341.gif
dreaming

day 08 - jack vs jacq // 13 May 2014
7:48 PM
before I start recalling the funny moments which happened in the store...

introducing my colleagues at workplace!
so jacq's the store manager, and she's a Filipino! she's very nice and friendly to us, always speaking to us politely. you totally don't feel that she's the boss at all, but a rather pleasant coworker :D and when we meet weird / troublesome customers she will grumble abit after they leave hahaha. 

then we have two c colleagues in the store (shall not say what c is explicitly :p)
tony, a perm staff and jack, a floater HAHAHA floater just sounds so funneh. he's here because of some project?? 

the rest are singaporeans, Cindy who is a perm staff, and azizah and ziming who are temps. azizah's quite friendly too and talks quite abit, she majored in civil engineering but eventually hated it so much, after graduation she found another job unrelated to her degree. and she worked in the cpf board and bird park as temp, and I think she was a teacher for a year and a half. she's only 26 (if I rmb correctly) and she's married (I saw her husband the other day). she finally decided that teaching was her thing and applied to be a teacher alr :0 

so today, at around 12, jack came in for his afternoon shift. then azizah and I were at the counter so he saw us when he was walking in and gave us this weird look (something like an awkward smile) 
then we just waved back to him LOL. it was just so awkward. 

then jacq started talking to him in English and he seemed like he couldn't understand a single word she was saying (rmb he's a c?) 

===== round 1 =====
jacq: [with her Filipino accent] eh jack, do you still rmb what is front facing (it's a term used to shift the products on the shelf to the front so that customers can have a better view of the product)? 

jack: ???? (gives the puzzled look) 

jacq: front facing? f-r-o-n-t-f-a-c-i-ng?

jack: ???? (continues giving the puzzled look, looks at me to help him translate HAHA)

jacq: (to mao: don't tell him) ayye jack I just explained to you what's front facing on Monday (which was ytd) and you forgot alr?? 

jack: 什么???? (totally clueless about what is happening... tries to take advantage of the confusion and moves away from jacq)

jacq: you don't 什么什么 me, jack why are you moving further away from me! I'm talking to you you know! 

jack: 什么??? (keeps moving away, distracted) 

jacq: ayye jack I want to sell you away! 
😂😂😂😂 this was so funny 

===== round 2 =====
after some time...
jacq: (calls out from the storeroom / mini pantry) jack!! (no response) where is this jack ah. jack!!! 

jack: (far away, hears his name being called but doesn't seem to be aware of the situation) 

mao: jack, 她叫你😂 (jack goes to find jacq)

jacq: ahh jack can you get a basket for me. 

jack: ??? bas---ket? 

jacq: ya basket. 

jack: (to ziming: 什么是 baskkiat?)

ziming: 篮子!

jacq: can't believe you major in English jack. help me top up all these (puts products into the basket). do you know what is top up? 

jack: ?? (apparently not HAHA) 
so ziming told him, then he went to do his job. 

jacq (to us): (exasperated) I cannot communicate with him!! 

us - laughing away HAHAHAHA

after more time passed by, finally it was 6! time to go home ;) 

===== round 3 =====
jacq (on her way out, meets jack rearranging stuff on the shelves): jack this one you keep for me ah, don't throw away. 

jack: ? (his usual) 

jacq: (tries to explain, then left) 

jack seeked help from tony HAHAHA

azizah (to jacq): jacq I don't think he understood what you said. 

jacq: aiya I give up alr ah. 

HAHAHA the funniest and most ironic thing ever is that he majors in english! LMAO. and jacq keeps saying that she bets he sleeps in class and all. 

I was telling azizah another day that jack seems to be very quiet and awkward, then she told me it's prob cos he cannot speak English, and they (azizah and jacq) cannot speak Chinese anw hahahaahaha. 

there was once I forgot he's a c and I spoke to him in English cos I had to get the ppc (the thing you use to scan products to get info about the product and whether there're any promotions at that time) and couldn't find it. he totally gave me this blank, "I cannot understand you at all ma'am, pls speak in Chinese or sth" look, which was quite amusing. I guess cuz tony (who is also a c) can speak English but he can't so mao was a bit confused at that moment :p oh well. at least I will rmb not to speak to him in English next time HAHAHAHA. what a funny day. 

[EDIT] I bought my very first bb cream today from sasa! dr g's brightening balm :0 hope it works well for my skin T-T -prays- [/EDIT]

Labels: ,