// live by the sun; love by the moon \\



the cat flyaway meow? labels
meow!


not your typical cat Ribbon Meow photo ribboncat_zps2740a341.gif
dreaming

day 09 - the issue of trust // 14 May 2014
7:07 PM
it was a depressing day involving the issue of trust. it's kinda sad and disappointing when you trust someone so much, and yet that person turns his back and betrays your trust. the consequence? you find that you can never trust anyone again.

that was what happened to my manager. feeling betrayed and so shocked that she broke down. there was an incident which led to a police report, early in the morning when the store was just opened. it was quite sad because she trusted all of us so much and then someone she trusted does this to her, and she had to witness how she was betrayed. I know from this incident she won't be able to trust anyone fully again, because I understand how it feels, and it's upsetting that another person in the world who innocently believes, has just had to see the evil side of humans.

every time mao witnesses theft cases (only twice so far though), a part of me dies. okay I've always hated humans, being skeptical about them and all, but to see such things happening in reality is just so... depressing because, hey it really happens, you're not in dreamland. 

I really hope my manager's okay ;( 

Labels: , ,