// live by the sun; love by the moon \\



the cat flyaway meow? labels
meow!


not your typical cat Ribbon Meow photo ribboncat_zps2740a341.gif
dreaming

day 12 - fos open house // 17 May 2014
3:35 PM
open house today with piao and rasmine (met my pri sch fren also and she's accepting fos' offer!) yay one more fren in fos. walked around the booths and thinking to myself how much I hate crowds... and camps. mao was never a sociable person to begin with. idk but I have a feeling that I won't be 'myself' in uni but more of an 'awkward me' :/ hard to use words to describe :p

then the other thing is my batchies :/ honestly I have a feeling I won't like half of them (who are prob med rej) and I'm like totally 💁 against doctor wannabes. so annoying. 

you meet many r people in your life, but you just gotta let it go and give yourself some peace.
#wisewordsofamao #lifeissuch

Labels: ,