day 13 - mao and work // 18 May 2014
|
6:27 PM |
had work today, morning shift with azizah and Cindy (I just realised she's a malaysian) it was raining again ARGH. and outside tanjong pagar mrt were a lot of people without umbrella which was so... hilarious. so mao took out an umbrella from mao's bag fashionably and opened it with style ~ felt so good to have an umbrella HAHAHA. okay enough of nonsense. I signed up for the pharm camp ytd! :D and I was stunned when I saw the 'tell me abt yourself' and 'one fun fact about you', just like woah... you mean I have to fill up that part D: so being the rmao, I just anyhow typed crap to fill up the space. in the morning, mao was greeted by a whole group of c tourists which made my morning not-so-very-pleasant. they totally wiped out the store's stock of tiger balm neck and shoulder rub. and I can tell you that they look so freakingly dirty rich. mao feels so disgusted tbh. went to sasa after lunch and got two boxes of masks (aloe vera and tea tree oil, 2 boxes of 10 for $10!! so cheap) and the person recommended hiruscar for acne scars, which I prob need :/ anw, I'm so gonna try the masks out tonight :D so exciting! and I also asked the salesgirl (she's so nice and friendly) about whitening products (for cow who is so obsessed abt being white like a chicken) and she showed me this product which is like $79 although it's buy one get one free, still pricey though :/ and I wanted to buy the skinlite exfoliating foot masks since there is a buy one get one free promotion (usual price $4.90) but it's sold out alr D: got my sasa member card for free! (there's a promotion with passioncard currently) the salesgirl gave mao samples of the whitening cream and blackheads. mao walked out of the shop feeling satisfied and happy. #thatsauntiemaoforyou lmao and there was a c customer who wanted to buy 叶酸 which mao had no idea. and I heard it as 'nei suan'?? so the first person I asked was tony 😌😌 and somehow he immediately knew what I was talking abt and showed the customer the item. mao shocked, afterwards he told me that 叶酸 was actl folic acid then mao was like woah... you know this kind of stuff. and before that a customer asked for emordium (?? idk the spelling) which he immediately replied 'oh that's a pharmacy product, we don't have it here) tbh, mao the cat feels a bit impressed hahaha, he's good with English AND Chinese names of drugs. okay and Cindy told tony to tell mao that mao has to come early tmr since I reached 15 min late today, and I overheard it so I asked tony after she left. then he asked me why I was late which I simply replied... the rain. but anyway, he didn't even have the intention to tell me to come early tmr hahaha I think Cindy told him twice or thrice (he prob turned a deaf ear). so I was like huh later if she find out she'll get angry. then he just replied no la she won't. conclusion: YAY. Labels: work |
not your typical cat 

MAO
older entries