day 16 - mao and bear // 21 May 2014
|
9:20 PM |
so today, mao was with tony for the morning shift. then talked quite abit abt life + work. apparently he's here in sg alone 😌 his parents are in c, but he has a gf who's also here so I guess life is still good. somehow I think he's quite impressed with mao cos mao told him mao was from one of the top jcs (it just came out from mao's mouth) plus told him how the culture was like = elitist which mao absolutely hated, and well, he feels the same way too. 💁💁💁 then, I thought of what my aunt told me, what you learn in school may not be what you will use in the future, but what you learn in society will always stick with you forever (in Chinese). tmr's mama's bday and er... mao hasn't done anything at all yet. was thinking of actl going on a day tour around sg during one of mao's off days with a big sun hat, but the prob is... mao doesn't have a sun hat, yet. and I kinda wanna go shopping, but shopping alone is sad :( I guess I'll prob be spending almost the entire day alone D: still, no cindy for another day = awesome I think I will just die on fri and sat working the same shift as her, then die again on Sunday working with jack and tony (c overload). someone save mao D: |
not your typical cat 

MAO
older entries