// live by the sun; love by the moon \\



the cat flyaway meow? labels
meow!


not your typical cat Ribbon Meow photo ribboncat_zps2740a341.gif
dreaming

day 19 - a tiring day // 24 May 2014
10:57 PM
omg I feel so tired now I want to go home fast D: aftn shifts are really not for mao oh god, and what's more I'm gonna do aftn shift for mon and tue wth :( I'm not going to ruin my body clock. N-O. 

okay so things are really awkward between mao and cindy now, it's like she's showing mao more of her normal + nice side now. mao feels awkward :/ 

I mean like I only dislike her when she's rude and bosses people around. but when she's normal normal, she's okay. 
:p maybe she's like secretly wth abt mao complaining to jacq and tony, but well, mao just had to let it out :p idc honestly, but some part of mao pities her :\ what an idiot. 

oh yes. someone made a purchase of $512 today in a single receipt! gosh, she's loaded .-. 



Labels: ,