// live by the sun; love by the moon \\



the cat flyaway meow? labels
meow!


not your typical cat Ribbon Meow photo ribboncat_zps2740a341.gif
dreaming

day 22 - another tiring day // 27 May 2014
10:48 PM
another night shift, with tony alone, again. had been quite tiring since there was a lot of stocking + cashiering to do, and there was only two of us. 

oh yes, Maggie told me that cindy told her to stop talking to mao, and then she said sth on the lines of mao being a slacker. I was like seriously dafuq, but whatever. then I told tony abt it and he kept telling me to just bear with her - for like two weeks more? hahaha I was telling him cindy seems to like calling him a lot and he replied with a “妈的” 😙 and and there was once when he was serving a customer until cindy started shouting his name again (as always) TOENY!! TOENY!! r sia. tony was annoyed and told her to stop yelling because the whole store can hear her voice. bwahaha. 

then mao was restocking and didn't know where to put the my beauty diary masks because there were too many of them, so tony asked me to fill up the space which cindy emptied. tony went to find cindy and asked her (sternly) why she didn't fill up the space. then she like abit not happy (SHE LOOKED LIKE SHE WAS GONNA CRY) and BLAHBLAHBLAH. 

anyway, on a side note, my beauty diary has two types of assorted masks which are new! mao kinda wants to buy them, it's for $15.90 only for 12 masks! it's cheaper than the current $14 offer for a normal box of 10, as well as the box of 12 for the original price of $16.90. sasa sells them at $13.50 per box of 10 btw lol. 

walked to the mrt station with tony, and his legs are so freaking long he walks so dam fast, mao cannot catch up. we walked via the stairs, and he was gentlemanly enough to hold the door for mao 😌 then halfway he said that he was hungry and asked mao whether mao eats late night snacks, then mao said no 😌 dunno if that's a hint or what but whatever. 

and omg, just now when mao took the train from raffles place to tanjong pagar, there was this cute angmo guy who came to talk to mao ☺️ 

ANGMO: -points to mao's phone- is this an iphone 5? 
MAO: -feeling abit shocked that an angmo is talking to a mao with earphones on- nope.
A: then which version is this? 
M: -does the 4 with fingers- 
A: oohh. I'm a Singaporean you know. 
M: o.o ooo I see.
A: can you guess which country I'm from? 
M: I don't know ._.
A: Canada :) do you know where it is? 
M: yep! 
A: is English your second language? (this qn made mao think abit) 
M: nope first.
A: then do you speak other languages? 
M: um... Chinese? 
A: oo mandarin? 
M: yeah...
A: I can speak french too!
M: -mao thinking to maoself: this angmo's so kewl- oo wow! 
-TANJONG PAGAR- mao gave the i gtg look
A: this is your stop? 
M: yep! 
A: -waves- buhbye
M: bye! ^^ 

okay so that was a super awkward convo, and I think people on the train were judging but it's the first time that happened to mao 🙋🙋😌 at least mao responded. good job mao. I told Maggie abt it then she was amazed 😙 and asked me why I didn't ask for his number. LOL I was like what... and tony this eavesdropper overheard and asked mao what were we talking abt. he was like woahh too 💁 we ended shift quite early today and told me that I can go to work at 10 tmr since Joyce would be there. hehe so nice of him to let mao slp abit more 😙 like a big brother 🙆 

Labels: , ,