day 24 - mao and maggie // 29 May 2014
|
10:55 PM |
yay today did aftn shift with two of mao's favourite colleagues - tony and maggie ~ cindy was not around today, thank god. there were around 16 boxes of stocks which arrived .-. and it's usually those which shelves are full / have to be dumped into the drawers. had soup at soup stock Tokyo with maggie! ^^ mao had crab bisque which tasted um... okay at first but you get very sick of it due to its taste. it's like eating Mac and cheese :p anyway, I don't think I'll be going there again due to its price (rather pricey for a bowl of soup and rice going for $10.90 - $12.90, I think I rather eat once upon a thyme HAHA, speaking of which, I'm craving for it now :( ) and I think mao made tony abit pekcek today cos I didn't scan the member card for two purchases - of which there were many items, and the customers wanted the points .-. so he had to refund + redo the transaction. mao wanted to say sorry to him but didn't had the chance so, sorry tony for the trouble :( oh yes, I bought pepero, 3 for $2.70 and hello panda, 2 for $2 :D mao is a happy cat!! and currently we're having this promotion where if you spend $60 and above in a single receipt, you can get this (ugly) tote bag and a nautical pouch if you spend $120 and above. mao likes the nautical pouch more :( but $120 is just too much. anyway quite excited for mao's off day tmr as I'll be going all the way to imm to collect my online purchases! then to serangoon to sell my sharpies, and dinner at sakae sushi with the family ;) now, mao just wants to slp |
not your typical cat 

MAO
older entries