// live by the sun; love by the moon \\



the cat flyaway meow? labels
meow!


not your typical cat Ribbon Meow photo ribboncat_zps2740a341.gif
dreaming

day 27 - a lazy and boring day // 01 June 2014
10:41 PM
today was a boring Sunday! since stocks don't come on Sundays :p mao and tony had nth much to do. mao came late by 15min today :p and cindy smsed me HAHA. I was like o-o whatever whn I saw it. anyway she's 20, not 18 as what tony said == I was like wth even I'm more matured than her. she's a dog 😌 (in both the zodiac sense and the insulting way) okay so mao was walking around doing face out, while tony was in the 'office' they call it, using his phone lmao. then he decided to come out and mao was looking through the current promotions in the magazine. he asked mao whether I was bored, then mao thought he meant it in the 'I've got things for you to do' way so mao was a lil defensive 💁 but eventually he just told mao that we can talk if I'm bored LOL. and we talked a lot of stuff, like the plans I have when I finish this job to his own plans for the future to school to LGBTs lmao. there was this guy who dressed as a girl and mao was abit .-. when I saw him. then tony also saw him and then I told him abt it, and he was like ya I know you'll .-. too because I also .-. HAHA. and seems like he holds the same view as mao - disgusting. anyway, he told me that he liked business more than IT but he chose to major in IT instead because he likes technical stuff? lolol idk, but he seems like he wants to start his own business and had this business-y mindset. then we started talking abt food 😙 and he said he was hungry. mao was like huh but you ate red bean soup just now too! so he wanted to get something to eat 😛 and mao suggested the bakery downstairs, but it was closed :0 so r sia, manager leaving the store halfway to get some bread, mao was abit erps .-. and even more erps when a customer wanted a refund of an item and mao had to say 'sorry ma'am you've to wait awhile because only the manager can do the refund but he's not in right now' then thinking to myself r, Tony's at the bakery now. anyway he got a bag of prawn crackers and it was really tempting + he offered mao some but mao rejected him HAHA, wasn't really feeling THAT hungry cos snacking is bad :< but wth my stomach is growling now. and he said when he goes back home he'll get more food 💁 r. tony laughed at the way mao types on the phone cos normal ppl type with both thumbs but mao uses one thumb and one second finger :< 
MAO JUST REALISED THIS NOW. R.

aftn shift tmr with jacq :/ sian. aftn shift is SOOO sian. 

Labels: ,