// live by the sun; love by the moon \\



the cat flyaway meow? labels
meow!


not your typical cat Ribbon Meow photo ribboncat_zps2740a341.gif
dreaming

day 30 - cheapo day // 04 June 2014
6:43 PM
today is an official cheapo day where aunties and more aunties come to shop as there was a buy 1 get 1 promo at watsons and guardian 😌 (hey mao's a cheapo too!! 🙋) and you have all those (i would call them) idiots or blind people or simply lazy people who don't bother to read the items listed on the price tags (and most of them are young adults) and some more r people thought that it's buy 1 get 1 storewide. R, then say is our fault when they DONT OPEN THEIR EYES WIDE TO READ. argh, people are so FREAKING LAZY sometimes. watsons and guardian are fighting again, r. there was a queue at guardian today but not watsons :p it's either cos we're fast / they're slow (maybe only one cashier is open on purpose) but the queue wasn't really very woah, I feel. oh yes I bought silkygirl's eyeliner for azizah at guardian for $6.90 :p and it came with a free eye makeup remover. then now mao's currently otw to amk hub's watsons and sasa😌 see if I can find the things I want 💁

EDIT: mao wants to go home and slp

MAO'S OFF TOMORROW. YAY. I FORGOT THE FEELING OF HOW A FREE MAO FEELS LIKE. 

Labels: