// live by the sun; love by the moon \\



the cat flyaway meow? labels
meow!


not your typical cat Ribbon Meow photo ribboncat_zps2740a341.gif
dreaming

day 33 - same boring day // 07 June 2014
10:34β€―PM
maggie just abandoned mao on the train ride home for boyfriend 😾 hahaha she's going to watch late night movie with him ☺️ 
anyway she told mao that she's intending to dye diff layers, but got brown / blonde + pink + purple, and she dyes her hair at cck 😌 which is pretty far but that's mao's backup plan if piao somehow doesn't want to dye / abandon mao for fren 😌 

and mao is confirm getting this colour! 
omg I love Tiffany's hair colour ttm πŸ˜™ 
there are like so many diff shades of red but I think I prefer something like wine colour / maroon / dark red? I gave up the redbrown combi cuz the colour's abit subtle :p

oh and she just said that her bf wants to meet at yishun instead HAHA after she got a nice seat on the train + mao for company, her bf suddenly asked to meet at jurong instead which was the other direction 😌 TSK later fight again. 

Labels: ,