// live by the sun; love by the moon \\



the cat flyaway meow? labels
meow!


not your typical cat Ribbon Meow photo ribboncat_zps2740a341.gif
dreaming

mao and downtown line // 12 June 2014
1:06 PM
mao went to ocbc @ bugis and mao took the chance to explore abit of the area + the downtown line, so the below is an analysis by mao 😌

mao's analysis of the the downtown line:
👍: 
aesthetic appeal of the train - inside: 10/10
gantry: 4/5 slow but slam-free, good for paranoid aunties, or just humans in general 
jerkiness: 7/10 not really jerky as a typical asshole train but the train jerks in the woah you're gonna fall but hey-you're-not-falling-you're-sliding kinda way 

👎:
aesthetic appeal of the train - outside: 0/10 some lta thingy not nice 
voice: 2/5 kinda gross, it booms

others:
walking distance: supa far, but I guess that can't be helped? 
waiting time: 5 min, a tad too slow but it's a new line after all and not many ppl use it? yet? 

conclusion: I think apart from the fact that the voices of the recording suck and the exterior of the train doesn't look so appealing, I still think the downtown line > other lines. and mao is on the circle line now and the train is like squealing a fking high noise along the tracks so downtown line gets another point 🙋 at least there's some significant improvement 💁 I guess I'll give them at least an E for effort 😙 

final rating: C 😌 after all it's a new train rightttt? fair enough 😝😾 if it withstands the test of time mao gives it a B 😙 

Labels: ,