// live by the sun; love by the moon \\



the cat flyaway meow? labels
meow!


not your typical cat Ribbon Meow photo ribboncat_zps2740a341.gif
dreaming

day 62 - day out // 06 July 2014
8:40 AM
went for class gathering at jy's house HAHA. omg it's been long since I last saw pangsai and co, I kinda missed them :< met bear at serangoon before heading over to kembangan, saw carina at Paya lebar and bear asked if we went over will awkward or not, bear said will awkward so we just kept a safe distance HAHA. after reaching kembangan, bear was like saying it'll be awkward currently with all the people there like bom, woman, carina, jazel etc. so we walked one and a half round around the platform LOL before deciding to go down and like start the awkwardness yeah!

head over to woman's hse and mao was hungry :< talked abit with some people like pangsai and florence, and we were quite early, some people have yet to arrive. played uno and mao was like one of the last :( we couldn't arrive at a conclusion cos it was taking so long and we just gave up HAHA. then, we played Indian poker and the lvl pig thing - if you get the smallest card number, ie 2, you'll be a lvl 1 pig. if a lvl 0 pig talks to a lvl 1 pig, you'll be a lvl 1 pig :p mao was the last one to be a lvl 1 pig!! :D

okay then, some people finally came and we started eating the foood, Megan's hash browns and nuggets were dam good! when it was around 4, we left jy's house (initially it was pangsai, me and bear) and went in the wrong direction LOL and decided to use google maps until we saw a whole grp (I guessed it's the rest) moving in the opp direction :p hahaha we suck. 

mao went to kkongdon at djitsun mall for dinner with the relatives and family :D it was rather expensive for a pathetic portion, but I liked the spicy pork bulgogi :) 

after reaching home, had to do abit of housework -.- cow kept complaining that she did the bulk of it when I was at camp. hahaha and I was like contemplating whether I shld add my sp on fb :p WHICH IS NOT MAO'S STYLE BUT I DID ANYWAY :( killmenao. hehe but sp is quite a nice guy :> and actl I realised that he's not that vain after all, dunno why he keeps saying that :p and I was thinking whether I shld go for rag orientation on tue since I alr booked the appt at uhc but my sp kept asking me to go, so well, I guess I'm going to be his 'representative' since he cmi as he's working :p (oh and he's gonna be in float toooo! :>) and i told him i wanna dye my hair red but he said red's not a good colour and trust your sp for once! :( okay fine i'll just stick to my sexy black hair :3 hehe mao's first guy fren outside my og in pharmmmm :>

Labels: , ,