// live by the sun; love by the moon \\



the cat flyaway meow? labels
meow!


not your typical cat Ribbon Meow photo ribboncat_zps2740a341.gif
dreaming

day 64 - rag and square // 08 July 2014
8:24 PM
went for rag orientation! :D didn't really feel like an orientation because we stuck to people in the og from fop, and we sorta knew each other from the other ogs as well :) there were also some non-fop ppl who came! and they're really friendly too ^~^ idk why I keep giving ppl the impression that I'm very quiet?? I don't think I'm a convo starter but I think I leveled up to a convo continuer :p okay so started off with mrt game, and then the you-cannot-say-the-word-on-your-forehead-game, plus a few other games which I don't know their names. it was all quite chillax, didn't involve any running around and stuff. I like sedentary and non-stressful games ^0^

then came the dreadful news, our float was partially destroyed :'( due to the fallen tentage as a result of the strong wind. I was really excited to get my hands on the princess peach and bowser's castle, but gah. I guess princess peach's castle has to start from square one again D; oh well, doesn't really matter anyway, we can do this! :D so we all ended up cutting 5 by 5 squares for this pattern (I think it's for the castle?) quite mundane and boring :/ and this Xeus (the pseudo freshie in our og) kept guailan-ing me and my twinnie lingling -.- calling us dancer one and dancer two because we're joining rag float instead of rag dance. that guy is trying too hard -_- 

afterwards, left at 4 to meet square at botanic gardens :) where we were going on a mini foodie tour to upp Bukit timah for dinner at carpenter and cook and udders for dessert! carpenter and cook is a really pretty vintage shop :D but the prices of their food are a lil steep though. $6.90 for a lemon tart and $8 for a sandwich, nonetheless, the food was good :) the best lemon tart I've eaten!! 
then came to the ice cream at udders, my first time!! tried the maoshanwang icecream which my sp kept insisting I try at least once in my life. (he was telling me there's d24 and blahblahblah but just go straight for the msw) shared a cup with square and it was really nice :D I felt like I was eating durian 😂 though I don't really like the durian taste but hey I like durian icecream :> square and I both agreed, the best durian ice cream ever ;D hahaha sp has good taste after all 😙
==== 
I just wanna say that I can't stand seeing two people who love each other but can't be together :'( #random

Labels: , , , ,