// live by the sun; love by the moon \\



the cat flyaway meow? labels
meow!


not your typical cat Ribbon Meow photo ribboncat_zps2740a341.gif
dreaming

day 66 - happy bday to me // 10 July 2014
11:17 PM
sweet nineteenth to me! so old alr omg, everytime I walk past a student wearing uniform and I'll be like I miss those days of innocence and immaturity :'( but well, it's time to be more mature and independent ;) I don't really want to step into the uni world 'cos of the liberation there, few restrictions on things and stuff. it's like we've been 'controlled' by rules and regulations all our lives that it's weird to suddenly have so much freedom. like sleeping together with guys during camp, which would be definitely a no-no in high sch and jc. ahhh, haven't really started exploring around sg yet (though I had been dying to) but uni's starting pretty soon in less than a month's time :( hehe anyway, woke up to sp's birthday whatsapp 😬 wasn't expecting a bday message from him since he's like so mehhh, but he was damn bad to send me pictures of his food and said that they are my birthday presents -.- ide. okay then a few other unexpected things were like reuben (from my og) wishing me a happy bday privately, my og wishing me. (and I thought Reuben's traffic light was red lololol so damn ps) 

went out with mama for half a day, then the rest of the family (papa and cow) joined us after their work and sch. mama went for massage first, and afterwards had lunch at ajisen (they upgraded to using iPads to order food) but their standard really dropped to a bottom low, the soup was so oily, the gyoza was so small, and the egg wasn't the nicely cooked kind (it was overcooked technically) :/ next, went to nail palace to do mani and pedi! :D felt like a princess there HEHE and I didnt know what colour to choose so I just picked orange-red for my fingernails and electric blue for my toe nails :)) I like boomz colours! I think they're quite pretty though :) #proudofmyimpromptudecisions. next, went to toast box for tea, and shopped around :> bought the whale dress piao wanted to buy HAHA (I think it's a diff one though 'cos mine's more boomz at the bottom) and three pairs of shorts at cotton on. wanted to buy this pair of heels at rubi but I think mama will judge so I didn't :p plus I think v-shaped shoes screw up your feet shape so I doubt I'll ever wear any of those. then, met the rest at eighteen chefs for dinner! :D food was quite normal tasting and I guess prices were quite reasonable? just that the cheese wasn't really nice (it's not the typical kind of cheese you get for cheese fries) but you can tell it's homemade cheese and I guess that deserves an E for effort? hope to go there again and try the baked rice next time though :) after dinner, we went to watch dotpota. I cannot stand how the apes were speaking (sorta in broken English with random pauses in the middle) and there seems to be a part two after this movie. anyway, I thought the part where the main character and the ape-in-charge (Cesar) touched their heads together (I guess it's a sign of affection and trust?) was quite touching :> the movie also affirmed that trust is such a delicate thing. and btw, that kouga (if I spelled his name correctly) is an asshole ape. overall, I think the movie was quite nice :D I just don't like it when the apes get angry and the sound they make booms across the cinema -.- apes, pls maintain. 
===
may there always be love and hope in the world ^~^ 

Labels: , , ,