// live by the sun; love by the moon \\



the cat flyaway meow? labels
meow!


not your typical cat Ribbon Meow photo ribboncat_zps2740a341.gif
dreaming

day 76 - happy bday ahma // 20 July 2014
10:20 PM
oh yes, mao was a lazy cat for the past few days spending the time rolling about or lazing on the sofa like a big fat blop D:

anyway, finally went out with my pri sch frens, Sharmaine and linrui, for brunch at sun ray cafe on Friday! :)) reached there the earliest though I missed my bus hahaha. the food is quite expensive (like around $20+) but their portions are huge!! plus they have this one-for-one lunch thing ($25) which is super worth it! came with soup of the day (can top up to mushroom soup for a dollar), a drink (max $5, I got hot chocolate), and the main course (max $16). I was alr full from the hot choco LOL, and the mushroom soup made me even fuller. I ordered pesto pasta for my main (which is spaghetti with some green sauce thingy plus a baked salmon) :D <s>I'll upload photos next time because I've alr used 700mb lol and it has only been 6 days :(</s>
#hashtagabstractart
my salmon and spag!

hehe and they have a section for pets but it's separated so those who don't like the doggy smell (like mama) don't have to worry! :p hehe talked a lot about life and apparently sharms (who was in ntu's ddp for biz and acct, she did ib) transferred to do nus med, and that was kinda shocking lol. it's like woah! how did you even manage to transfer?! somemore have to fight with the a level ppl .-. anyway, she was telling me bom is in her house lol and I told her that he's weird 😌 (blatant mao will not hesitate to tarnish the 'reputation' of ppl it does not like) hahaha next time sick need mc can find her alr :D (DONT HAVE TO RISK SEEING PPL IDL) yay! and we may be working tgt in the future :D so exciting! 

then fast forward to today, finally satisfied the craving for BAKKUTEH in the morning and had dinner at peach garden at Thomson plaza! it was super expensive at $88 per head for a 9-course meal but I think the food was okay-ish :D mao and mama were kinda full at the 5th course but cow and papa were still going strong. cow was saying that the portions were just nice for her while mama kept complaining that the portions were too big :p 

patriotic! this was when mao told cow theme for last year was 'one sg' and cow judged and told mama that mao is ridiculous 😾 okay some nice advertisement like thing going on here -trying to be artistic also -

menu for the dinner. 

first dish: longevity peaches! 

next was the prawns in Chinese wine! it's dam gooood! the soup is super tasty hehe.

third dish: shark fin soup - okayish

fourth dish: steamed fish! mao likes steamed fish!! 

fifth dish: roasted chicken - soso

sixth dish: tofu with vege and fresh crabmeat - omg this dish was super creative and impressive! it totally does not look like a tofu dish at all and cow was quite sad cos she thought so fast dessert alr, since it looks like a pudding (plus mao tricked her) R.

seventh dish: some pork thing? I think not bad. 

eighth dish: noodles! :D standard but mao likes. 

dessert! mango sago with pomelo bits 

we were all quite lazy and so when the ppl asked if they can help us split the dish we were like 'okay okay! go ahead' haha felt more like an individual meal instead :p okay so that was the end of a $88 pp super filling meal. 

saw the proposed timetable for pharm and I'm just like NOOOO. sch starts at 8 and drags all the way till 6 :(( I hate to go home late argh! and there are pracs on wed so it's not an entire free day kind of thing 😿 

okay I want to slp liao good night :D


Labels: , , , ,