day 81 - sch and ridiculous sp // 29 July 2014
|
7:59 PM |
went back to nus today to settle a few stuff with sp - pay for fow, submit tuition grant, collect ezlink card.
sp is really a super duper whiny and guailan guy -____- he was complaining how far we had to walk, and just complaining and complaining like a little kid. but still, I think he's quite nice as a person so, I never judge 😌
it was raining so heavily.
first, went to the place outside utown Starbucks to pay and try on the lab coat and shirt. then, met linrui along the way and she told me she's staying at tembusu! plus she showed me her room hahaha and she said I can crash if I want :> afterwards, met sp and his og mate at the second floor food court. it was kinda... awkward I guess? but that's not the most awkward part.
next, to Stephen riady centre to submit tuition grant! it was raining so heavily sp wanted to stop by bing bing ice cream gallery for some ice cream but he felt weird cos he would be the only one eating there so we bused to uhc in the end where sp that retarded dood went to collect his blood test report and was told that he had to do a hep b booster jab. and he kept asking whether the jab is painful or not 😂😂😂. okay then me and his ogm felt like his 'bodyguards' TSK where we waited for him outside the room. then he finally came out and we asked him how was it and he was like 'I'm a brave boy' LOL.
walked to YIH to collect my ezlink where I met square :p and ridiculous, they didn't have my card or sp's card there, but sq got hers!! :'( stupid what kind of world is this! okay, after sitting down on the couch there and feeling cheated, we decided to walk to the rag site (cblc) where we got abit lost halfway but found our way in the end. there was no one from rovax there and there was only one choice - to join sp and his og LOL AWKWARD TTM. and to make matters worse, jj from his og (who was one of the 4 guys from sp night, the hc dude) was like 'eh I know her! lingli right?' I was just like OMG THIS IS SO AWKWARD. and sp pangsehed me to go find his fren so I was kinda stuck with the arkane ppl for like 5min .-.
okay I think sp felt quite bad cos he kept asking me whether it's awkward or not and how shld he make it less awkward. and I was like NO NO ITS FINE LIKE THAT PLS DONT DO ANYTHING.
then, mao had 'dinner' at sci canteen with 3 guys 😂😂😂 feeling so awkward but ah well it's okay kinda. 3 of us had fish and chips! and sp had like apple yogurt with papaya -.- we were all judging him hahaha.
took train with sp and zhubin (the ogm) and talked a lot abt sch :( all the bidding and shyt. sighs, mao still dunno what elective to pick.
all in all, I guess it was a semi awkward day today 😂😂😂 with a super whiny dude and a geeky dude, but I suppose they're quite nice too (like holding the door for me hehehe)
[EDIT] i forgot to mention that sp bought gum for me from jb! and it was like a damn huge packet x.x [/EDIT] Labels: sp |
not your typical cat 

MAO
older entries