day 101 - second week of pharm // 22 August 2014
|
11:53 PM |
getting more used to pharm life now (and 'friends') I really like anat a lot and kept contemplating whether I shld buy the text or not :< because it's so expensive and I'm not sure if it'll be useful (or not). so for this week, I think I spent quite a lot of time with my og mates, like siddiq, reuben and co. anyway Reuben's dam full of shyt (with weird logic like you must stir yourself when other ppl stir you so that they'll give up) but he's quite a nice guy after all. and he taught me med chem which was killing my brain cells one by one (he took h3) ohya and I decided not to talk to my sp anymore because he keeps acting cool (what I felt) and never reply me >:( so he kinda died -contented look- HAHA. oh gosh being around guys for like only a week has been quite fun (and entertaining) because guys are just guys ~ they just talk shyt that's going through their minds without giving any shyt. HAHA. okay la, I guess that's why it's better to have guy friends than girl friends (this is what I'm feeling now) and so with that, I believe that there can be platonic relationships b/w guys and gals (I don't really know why I'm saying this but I think my brain just wants to tell you that I'm not a whore -contented look-) |
not your typical cat 

MAO
older entries