// live by the sun; love by the moon \\



the cat flyaway meow? labels
meow!


not your typical cat Ribbon Meow photo ribboncat_zps2740a341.gif
dreaming

day 95 - student life fair and bash // 16 August 2014
11:33 PM
amazing Friday morning spent on a mindblowing lesson on heterocycles, and apparently we need to memorise some trivial names which are not very easy to memorise :( with some of them having weird structures, besides the 20 diff aa. met rasmine at around 12, and was doing the pr1140's first elearning on Arabic and Roman numerals - I'm an expert in that now! HEHE. okay, then we went to queue up for the goodie bag! no regrets seriously because there are so much good stuff (like vouchers, samples and freebies) inside the goodie bag! and you can get this pretty diary from nussu welfare. they had coke zero and nespresso for sponsors, I was kinda impressed. I really think nussu did quite a good job in organising a lot of stuff hehe.
next, we went to spin the wheel at the line booth! (totally like aunties going for freebies) mao got the second prize! which was a line card (us$1.99 for stickers) and a file! :> I wanted to get the badge though haha. then walked around the cca booths and I think I'm gonna join CSC :p 

bash @ butter fac! the couple performances for pageant were SOOO cute hahaha everyone was just like stirring and awwing and 'zai-yi-qi-ing' ☺️ eventually f6 and m6 are the pharmacy king and queen :p Jason and Shawn? idk if I spelt her name correctly. used my drink coupon on orange juice HAHA. okay generally the entire thing was quite boring - but expected? then arkane was asking me if I want to go for sp's surprise bday party tmr and they started introducing themselves lol so awkward. I was just like uh... okay .-. haha didn't get supper and went straight back home in the end :p apparently pales met up but I wasn't there hehe

Labels: , ,