// live by the sun; love by the moon \\



the cat flyaway meow? labels
meow!


not your typical cat Ribbon Meow photo ribboncat_zps2740a341.gif
dreaming

day 96 - ny funfair and sp's birthday surprise party // 17 August 2014
12:09 AM
I think I shouldn't have worn my sky blue skater out becos I was concerned with exposing my butt more than half of the time :( 

okay anw, met sq at ny at around 1! rasmine and piao were late. R. I could alr feel the spirit and liveliness from outside the gate haha. walked around the booths and bought $10 coupons! apparently I got $20 worth of coupons instead bahaha cos the person didn't check properly :p (the nanyang girls at the booth were quite gone) went into the expo (sneaked in to be exact, cos you have to pay $10 to enter) and saw showcases from ny alumni, like Lola's cafe and love, bonito! haha and waited for rasmine and piao to arrive (and met woman by chance -.-) went to the photo booth to take peektures! then went to buy foood. the things sold were so overpriced omg it's like $4 for cotton candy and $3 for 4 sausages on a stick? inflation is crazy omg. took picture with the clock tower! :) and the structure of ny, so pretty hehe.

I guess I kinda miss nanyang? feeling so sheltered and secure with friends all around :)) and then now stepping into uni with new frens and random strangers who appear in your life one by one. I don't like this sudden liberation where no one controls what you do anymore :(

with rasmine, piao and sq :)

then went over to toapayoh to meet arkane lmao feeling like an awkward turtle there. bused to safra and entered the function room (which was so grand and felt like some big event was going on, lucky I was not casually dressed.) I really think the arkane girls are v nice :)) like their personality and behavior hehe, reached at around 6.30, wrote on the guest book and played guess the word! 
sp came at 7, and he was kinda casually dressed lol. but anyway, helped ourselves to the food (there was so much food! like the buffet, pizza, and cake) then lalala for awhile and he finally realised that I was there lmao. AWKWARD~ okay then played some camp games LOL. sp kept making us drink omg and tiger beer really sux, and breezer's peach is nice! :) the most awkward part came when he asked me whether I want to take a peekture with him lol, since he asked until like that alr, can say no meh. omg it was so awkward cos ppl kept stirring. I think I look dam unglam in that pic anyway :((

gah I can't stop feeling awkward :( even tho I keep telling myself that I can just consider themselves as pharm batchies and so there's nth wrong with hanging out with them but still... I don't really belong there :< 

Labels: , , , , ,