// live by the sun; love by the moon \\



the cat flyaway meow? labels
meow!


not your typical cat Ribbon Meow photo ribboncat_zps2740a341.gif
dreaming

day 267 - like that // 04 February 2015
11:03 PM
mao really having fun during lectures listening to complaints and sighs
hohoho i think i'm just a born sadist (sometimes weird things like this make you feel good)
I think I've said many times that I can't really be bothered w unhappiness from ppl towards me because I CAN'T BE BOTHERED ALR, I won't say I'm insensitive 'cos I can feel that resentment but ME NU CARE. on some days, I just feel like picking a fight w ppl /contented look/

mao's life is getting more like a routine now, waiting for bus 55 in the morn,
see the same pathetic morning crowd running for the circle line train from ns line,
then getting squashed in the train during the peak hour,
walking to fos listening to ma music ^~^
and occasionally getting squashed in the shuttle bus

nowadays I feel like I wanna be a loner; I want to enter the LT/audi by myself, sit where I want without caring and without being judged for being a loner >:( sometimes hi-bye frens really turn into a burden, speaking from experience, so don't blame me if i distance myself
I.NEED.TO.BREATHE.

never liked being in big grps, but also never liked being alone for too long

Labels: